Best time to go to Lampang Average weather of Lampang, Thailand
Get the best time to go to Lampang in Thailand from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Lampang?
When is the best time to go to Lampang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lampang are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Lampang
For full information about the climate and weather in Lampang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lampang in january|
|February||67°F/94°F||perfect weather||Lampang in february|
|March||74°F/99°F||good weather||Lampang in march|
|April||79°F/101°F||good weather||Lampang in april|
|May||79°F/97°F||good weather||Lampang in may|
|June||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Lampang in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Lampang in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Lampang in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Lampang in september|
|October||74°F/86°F||good weather||Lampang in october|
|November||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lampang in november|
|December||63°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lampang in december|
Weather and climate in Lampang
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between march and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 101°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- From may to june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in june, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 68% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lampang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lampang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lampang
Find out when Lampang has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lampang
- Very low season in Lampang
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Low season in Lampang
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Peek season in Lampang
The largest number of tourists visiting Lampang is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Lampang month by month
Best time for low prices in Lampang
Average prices of hotels in Lampang month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lampang. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Lampang
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Lampang. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 20 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in september is $ 29.