Best time to go to Pong Average weather of Pong, Thailand
Find the very best time to go to Pong in Thailand from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Pong?
When is the best time to go to Pong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pong are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Pong
For full information about the climate and weather in Pong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Pong in january|
|February||63°F/94°F||perfect weather||Pong in february|
|March||72°F/99°F||good weather||Pong in march|
|April||77°F/101°F||good weather||Pong in april|
|May||76°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Pong in may|
|June||74°F/90°F||bad weather||Pong in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||bad weather||Pong in july|
|August||72°F/86°F||very bad weather||Pong in august|
|September||72°F/88°F||bad weather||Pong in september|
|October||70°F/88°F||good weather||Pong in october|
|November||67°F/88°F||good weather||Pong in november|
|December||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Pong in december|
Weather and climate in Pong
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 94°F and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C.
- Between june and september the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 68% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pong
Find out when Pong has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pong
- Very low season in Pong
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, August and September.
- Low season in Pong
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, October and November.
- High season in Pong
The number of visitors to Pong is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Pong
The largest number of tourists visiting Pong is during: December.