Best time to go to Sukhothai Average weather of Sukhothai, Thailand
Find the most favorable time to visit Sukhothai in Thailand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sukhothai?
When is the best time to go to Sukhothai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sukhothai are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Sukhothai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Sukhothai in january|
|good weather||Sukhothai in february|
|good weather||Sukhothai in march|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in april|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in may|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in june|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in july|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in august|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in september|
|tolerable weather||Sukhothai in october|
|good weather||Sukhothai in november|
|perfect weather||Sukhothai in december|
Weather and climate in Sukhothai
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 0.8in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 90°F.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in november about 1.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sukhothai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sukhothai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Sukhothai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.