When is the best time to go to Sukhothai?
When is the best time to go to Sukhothai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sukhothai are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Sukhothai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/32°C||20mm||perfect weather||Sukhothai in january|
|February||28°C/36°C||12mm||good weather||Sukhothai in february|
|March||31°C/38°C||36mm||good weather||Sukhothai in march|
|April||33°C/40°C||71mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in april|
|May||32°C/37°C||193mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in may|
|June||29°C/34°C||171mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||216mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in july|
|August||28°C/32°C||256mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in august|
|September||29°C/33°C||283mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in september|
|October||28°C/32°C||188mm||tolerable weather||Sukhothai in october|
|November||26°C/32°C||58mm||good weather||Sukhothai in november|
|December||24°C/31°C||16mm||perfect weather||Sukhothai in december|
Weather and climate in Sukhothai
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 20mm.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 36mm each month.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 32°C.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains in november about 58mm.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and you can expect to have 16mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sukhothai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sukhothai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Sukhothai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.