Best time to go to Gilimanuk Average weather of Gilimanuk, Bali
Find the best time to visit Gilimanuk in Bali from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk?
When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gilimanuk are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Gilimanuk
For full information about the climate and weather in Gilimanuk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/86°F||bad weather||Gilimanuk in january|
|February||76°F/86°F||bad weather||Gilimanuk in february|
|March||76°F/86°F||bad weather||Gilimanuk in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in april|
|May||77°F/86°F||good weather||Gilimanuk in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||good weather||Gilimanuk in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Gilimanuk in july|
|August||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Gilimanuk in august|
|September||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Gilimanuk in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||good weather||Gilimanuk in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Gilimanuk in december|
Weather and climate in Gilimanuk
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in april, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 94°F.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gilimanuk
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gilimanuk: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.