Best time to go to Gilimanuk Average weather of Gilimanuk, Bali
Find the best time to visit Gilimanuk in Bali from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk?
When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gilimanuk are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Gilimanuk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in january|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in february|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in march|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in april|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in may|
|good weather||Gilimanuk in june|
|good weather||Gilimanuk in july|
|good weather||Gilimanuk in august|
|good weather||Gilimanuk in september|
|good weather||Gilimanuk in october|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in november|
|tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in december|
Weather and climate in Gilimanuk
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average and, in april, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 53mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 37°C.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gilimanuk
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gilimanuk: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Gilimanuk appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved