When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk?
When is the best time to go to Gilimanuk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gilimanuk are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Gilimanuk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||26°C/32°C||366mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in january|
|February||26°C/32°C||359mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in february|
|March||26°C/33°C||294mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in march|
|April||26°C/33°C||185mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in april|
|May||26°C/32°C||161mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in may|
|June||25°C/32°C||74mm||good weather||Gilimanuk in june|
|July||24°C/31°C||57mm||good weather||Gilimanuk in july|
|August||24°C/31°C||28mm||good weather||Gilimanuk in august|
|September||25°C/32°C||53mm||good weather||Gilimanuk in september|
|October||26°C/34°C||74mm||good weather||Gilimanuk in october|
|November||26°C/34°C||197mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in november|
|December||27°C/33°C||305mm||tolerable weather||Gilimanuk in december|
Weather and climate in Gilimanuk
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average and, in april, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 53mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 37°C.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gilimanuk
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gilimanuk: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Gilimanuk appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.