Best time to go to 'Aiea Average weather of 'Aiea, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to go to 'Aiea in Hawaii from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to 'Aiea?
When is the best time to go to 'Aiea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in 'Aiea
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in 'Aiea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in january|
|good weather||'Aiea in february|
|good weather||'Aiea in march|
|good weather||'Aiea in april|
|good weather||'Aiea in may|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in june|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in july|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in august|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in september|
|perfect weather||'Aiea in october|
|good weather||'Aiea in november|
|good weather||'Aiea in december|
Weather and climate in 'Aiea
- In january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 27% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in june, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in 'Aiea
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of 'Aiea: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Hawaii: get the best price!
Map of Hawaii
'Aiea appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved