When is the best time to go to 'Ewa Beach?
When is the best time to go to 'Ewa Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in 'Ewa Beach
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in 'Ewa Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/26°C||33mm||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in january|
|February||24°C/26°C||58mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in february|
|March||24°C/26°C||53mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in march|
|April||25°C/27°C||44mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in april|
|May||26°C/29°C||39mm||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in may|
|June||27°C/30°C||20mm||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||22mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in july|
|August||28°C/31°C||30mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||27mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in september|
|October||28°C/30°C||30mm||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in october|
|November||26°C/28°C||29mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in november|
|December||25°C/27°C||69mm||good weather||'Ewa Beach in december|
Weather and climate in 'Ewa Beach
- In january the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 26°C°C and you can expect to have 33mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 26°C°C.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 28°C and it rains in june about 20mm.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in 'Ewa Beach
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of 'Ewa Beach: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
'Ewa Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.