Best time to go to 'Ewa Beach Average weather of 'Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Get the most favorable time to visit 'Ewa Beach in Hawaii from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to 'Ewa Beach?
When is the best time to go to 'Ewa Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in 'Ewa Beach
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in 'Ewa Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in 'Ewa Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in january|
|February||74°F/77°F||good weather||'Ewa Beach in february|
|March||74°F/77°F||good weather||'Ewa Beach in march|
|April||76°F/79°F||good weather||'Ewa Beach in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in september|
|October||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in october|
|November||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in november|
|December||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||'Ewa Beach in december|
Weather and climate in 'Ewa Beach
'Ewa Beach enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in 'Ewa Beach is 81°F (ranging from 77°F in march to 85°F in september). Annual rainfall is 29.4in, with a minimum of 1.2in in july and a maximum of 4in in march.
- In january the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in june about 1.7in.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in 'Ewa Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of 'Ewa Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near 'Ewa Beach
Chargement en cours
Legend: 'Ewa Beach other locations