Best time to go to Bateau Bay Average weather of Bateau Bay, Australia
Discover the very best time to go to Bateau Bay in Australia from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Bateau Bay?
When is the best time to go to Bateau Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bateau Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- February is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Bateau Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in january|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in february|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in march|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in april|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in may|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in june|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in july|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in august|
|perfect weather||Bateau Bay in september|
|perfect weather||Bateau Bay in october|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in november|
|good weather||Bateau Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Bateau Bay
- From january to december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bateau Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bateau Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Australia
Bateau Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Australia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.