Best time to go to New Caledonia for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the best time to visit New Caledonia from seasonal norms in many locations like Ouvéa or Koumac, below.
When is the best time to go to New Caledonia?
When is the best time to go to New Caledonia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In New Calendonia, the weather is good everywhere in January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Noumea are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Noumea are January, February, March, April and December
- March is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are île des Pins, Lifou island and Maré, with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Noumea are January, February, March, April and December
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in New Calendonia for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F to 81°F||
|February||79°F to 83°F||
|March||77°F to 83°F||
|April||76°F to 81°F||
|May||72°F to 77°F||
|June||70°F to 76°F||
|July||68°F to 74°F||
|August||68°F to 74°F||
|September||70°F to 74°F||
|October||72°F to 76°F||
|November||74°F to 77°F||
|December||76°F to 79°F||
Best time to travel to New Caledonia by cities
The best months to go to Noumea are january, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Bourail are january, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall in New Calendonia
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of New Caledonia and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Noumea, Bourail, île des Pins, Koumac and Lifou island, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in New Calendonia?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|île des Pins||81°F||81°F||81°F||79°F||76°F||74°F||72°F||72°F||72°F||74°F||76°F||77°F|
Map of New Caledonia
Click over cities for information about the weather.
About New Caledonia
What can I do in New Calendonia?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for New Caledonia reliable?
Climate data for New Caledonia has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for New Caledonia allows us to determine the average for each month in Noumea, Bourail, île des Pins, Koumac, Lifou island, Maré, Ouvéa, Bouloupari, and 3 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.