Best time to go to Umina Average weather of Umina, Australia
Find the very best time to go to Umina in Australia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Umina?
When is the best time to go to Umina? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Umina
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Umina a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/81°F||good weather||Umina in january|
|February||70°F/79°F||good weather||Umina in february|
|March||68°F/77°F||good weather||Umina in march|
|April||63°F/74°F||good weather||Umina in april|
|May||58°F/68°F||good weather||Umina in may|
|June||54°F/63°F||good weather||Umina in june|
|July||50°F/63°F||good weather||Umina in july|
|August||52°F/65°F||good weather||Umina in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Umina in september|
|October||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Umina in october|
|November||67°F/77°F||good weather||Umina in november|
|December||68°F/79°F||good weather||Umina in december|
Weather and climate in Umina
- Between january and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Umina
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Umina: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.