Best time to go to Blue Mountains Average weather of Blue Mountains, Australia
Discover the very best time to visit Blue Mountains in Australia from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Blue Mountains?
When is the best time to go to Blue Mountains? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Blue Mountains are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March and November
Annual weather in Blue Mountains
For full information about the climate and weather in Blue Mountains a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/83°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in january|
|February||63°F/79°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in february|
|March||59°F/76°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in march|
|April||52°F/68°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in april|
|May||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Blue Mountains in may|
|June||43°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Blue Mountains in june|
|July||40°F/56°F||very bad weather||Blue Mountains in july|
|August||40°F/58°F||very bad weather||Blue Mountains in august|
|September||47°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Blue Mountains in september|
|October||54°F/70°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in october|
|November||59°F/76°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in november|
|December||65°F/79°F||good weather||Blue Mountains in december|
Weather and climate in Blue Mountains
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains in april about 2.2in.
- From may to june the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 43°F.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains in august about 2.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Blue Mountains
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Blue Mountains: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.