Best time to go to Merimbula Average weather of Merimbula, Australia
Find the perfect time to go to Merimbula in Australia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Merimbula?
When is the best time to go to Merimbula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Merimbula are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March, June and November
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and April
Annual weather in Merimbula
For full information about the climate and weather in Merimbula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in january|
|February||67°F/76°F||good weather||Merimbula in february|
|March||63°F/74°F||good weather||Merimbula in march|
|April||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in april|
|May||54°F/65°F||good weather||Merimbula in may|
|June||50°F/61°F||good weather||Merimbula in june|
|July||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Merimbula in july|
|August||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Merimbula in august|
|September||52°F/65°F||good weather||Merimbula in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Merimbula in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||good weather||Merimbula in november|
|December||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in december|
Weather and climate in Merimbula
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in august about 2in.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Merimbula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Merimbula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Merimbula
Find out when Merimbula has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Merimbula
- Very low season in Merimbula
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July and August.
- Low season in Merimbula
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, September and November.
- High season in Merimbula
The number of visitors to Merimbula is high in: April and October.
- Peek season in Merimbula
The largest number of tourists visiting Merimbula is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Merimbula month by month
Best time for low prices in Merimbula
Average price of hiring a car in Merimbula
On average, it costs $ 32 per day to hire a car in Merimbula. This price varies by $ 26 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 22 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 47.