Best time to go to Merimbula Average weather of Merimbula, Australia
Find the perfect time to go to Merimbula in Australia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Merimbula?
When is the best time to go to Merimbula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Merimbula are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March, June and November
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and April
For full information about the climate and weather in Merimbula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in january|
|February||67°F/76°F||good weather||Merimbula in february|
|March||63°F/74°F||good weather||Merimbula in march|
|April||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in april|
|May||54°F/65°F||good weather||Merimbula in may|
|June||50°F/61°F||good weather||Merimbula in june|
|July||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Merimbula in july|
|August||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Merimbula in august|
|September||52°F/65°F||good weather||Merimbula in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Merimbula in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||good weather||Merimbula in november|
|December||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Merimbula in december|
Weather and climate in Merimbula
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in august about 2in.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Merimbula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Merimbula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.