Best time to go to Byron Bay Average weather of Byron Bay, Australia
Find the most favorable time to go to Byron Bay in Australia from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Byron Bay?
When is the best time to go to Byron Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Byron Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
Annual weather in Byron Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Byron Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/81°F||good weather||Byron Bay in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||good weather||Byron Bay in february|
|March||72°F/77°F||good weather||Byron Bay in march|
|April||68°F/74°F||good weather||Byron Bay in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Byron Bay in may|
|June||59°F/67°F||good weather||Byron Bay in june|
|July||58°F/67°F||good weather||Byron Bay in july|
|August||58°F/68°F||good weather||Byron Bay in august|
|September||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Byron Bay in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||good weather||Byron Bay in october|
|November||70°F/77°F||good weather||Byron Bay in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||good weather||Byron Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Byron Bay
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in january about 7.8in.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in april, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From may to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 7.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Byron Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Byron Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Byron Bay
Find out when Byron Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Byron Bay
- Very low season in Byron Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, May and June.
- Low season in Byron Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and August.
- High season in Byron Bay
The number of visitors to Byron Bay is high in: January, September and November.
- Peek season in Byron Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Byron Bay is during: July, October and December.