Best time to go to Coffs Harbour Average weather of Coffs Harbour, Australia
Find the perfect time to visit Coffs Harbour in Australia from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Coffs Harbour?
When is the best time to go to Coffs Harbour? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Coffs Harbour are January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February and March
- The best months for swimming are February and March
Annual weather in Coffs Harbour
For full information about the climate and weather in Coffs Harbour a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/83°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in january|
|February||72°F/81°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in february|
|March||70°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Coffs Harbour in march|
|April||65°F/76°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in april|
|May||59°F/70°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in may|
|June||56°F/67°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in june|
|July||54°F/67°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in july|
|August||54°F/68°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in august|
|September||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||Coffs Harbour in september|
|October||65°F/76°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in october|
|November||70°F/79°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in november|
|December||72°F/81°F||good weather||Coffs Harbour in december|
Weather and climate in Coffs Harbour
- In january the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coffs Harbour
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coffs Harbour: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Coffs Harbour
Find out when Coffs Harbour has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Coffs Harbour
- Very low season in Coffs Harbour
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May and June.
- Low season in Coffs Harbour
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, August, October and November.
- High season in Coffs Harbour
The number of visitors to Coffs Harbour is high in: April, July and September.
- Peek season in Coffs Harbour
The largest number of tourists visiting Coffs Harbour is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Coffs Harbour month by month
Best time for low prices in Coffs Harbour
Average price of hiring a car in Coffs Harbour
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Coffs Harbour. This price varies by $ 22 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 24 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 46.