Best time to go to Forster Average weather of Forster, Australia
Find the very best time to visit Forster in Australia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Forster?
When is the best time to go to Forster? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Forster
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, November and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Forster a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/85°F||good weather||Forster in january|
|February||70°F/81°F||good weather||Forster in february|
|March||67°F/79°F||good weather||Forster in march|
|April||61°F/74°F||good weather||Forster in april|
|May||56°F/68°F||good weather||Forster in may|
|June||52°F/65°F||good weather||Forster in june|
|July||50°F/63°F||good weather||Forster in july|
|August||52°F/67°F||good weather||Forster in august|
|September||58°F/72°F||perfect weather||Forster in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||good weather||Forster in october|
|November||67°F/79°F||good weather||Forster in november|
|December||70°F/81°F||good weather||Forster in december|
Weather and climate in Forster
- In january the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in january, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of february the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 8in each month.
- Between march and december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Forster
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Forster: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.