Best time to go to Tamworth Average weather of Tamworth, Australia
Get the best time to go to Tamworth in Australia from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Tamworth?
When is the best time to go to Tamworth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tamworth are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tamworth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/88°F||good weather||Tamworth in january|
|February||77°F/85°F||good weather||Tamworth in february|
|March||74°F/81°F||good weather||Tamworth in march|
|April||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Tamworth in april|
|May||58°F/65°F||good weather||Tamworth in may|
|June||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Tamworth in june|
|July||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Tamworth in july|
|August||54°F/61°F||good weather||Tamworth in august|
|September||59°F/68°F||good weather||Tamworth in september|
|October||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Tamworth in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||good weather||Tamworth in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||good weather||Tamworth in december|
Weather and climate in Tamworth
- From january to may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 16% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tamworth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tamworth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.