Best time to go to Sydney Average weather of Sydney, Australia
Get the most favorable time to visit Sydney in Australia from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sydney?
When is the best time to go to Sydney? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sydney
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sydney a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||good weather||Sydney in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||good weather||Sydney in february|
|March||72°F/77°F||good weather||Sydney in march|
|April||67°F/74°F||good weather||Sydney in april|
|May||61°F/68°F||good weather||Sydney in may|
|June||58°F/63°F||good weather||Sydney in june|
|July||56°F/63°F||good weather||Sydney in july|
|August||58°F/65°F||good weather||Sydney in august|
|September||61°F/70°F||good weather||Sydney in september|
|October||65°F/72°F||good weather||Sydney in october|
|November||68°F/76°F||good weather||Sydney in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||good weather||Sydney in december|
Weather and climate in Sydney
- Between the months of january and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 27% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sydney
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sydney: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.