Best time to go to Batemans Bay Average weather of Batemans Bay, Australia
Find the perfect time to go to Batemans Bay in Australia from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Batemans Bay?
When is the best time to go to Batemans Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Batemans Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March, October and November
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and April
Annual weather in Batemans Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Batemans Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/79°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in january|
|February||67°F/77°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in february|
|March||65°F/74°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in march|
|April||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Batemans Bay in april|
|May||54°F/65°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in may|
|June||52°F/61°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in june|
|July||50°F/61°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in july|
|August||50°F/63°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in august|
|September||54°F/67°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in september|
|October||59°F/70°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in october|
|November||63°F/72°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in november|
|December||67°F/76°F||good weather||Batemans Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Batemans Bay
- From january to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in july about 2.9in.
- Between august and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Batemans Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Batemans Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Batemans Bay
Find out when Batemans Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Batemans Bay
- Very low season in Batemans Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Batemans Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, April and November.
- High season in Batemans Bay
The number of visitors to Batemans Bay is high in: March and October.
- Peek season in Batemans Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Batemans Bay is during: January and December.