Best time to go to Bondi beach Average weather of Bondi beach, Australia
Get the perfect time to go to Bondi beach in Australia from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Bondi beach?
When is the best time to go to Bondi beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bondi beach
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March and June
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Bondi beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/81°F||good weather||Bondi beach in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||good weather||Bondi beach in february|
|March||70°F/77°F||good weather||Bondi beach in march|
|April||65°F/74°F||good weather||Bondi beach in april|
|May||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Bondi beach in may|
|June||56°F/65°F||good weather||Bondi beach in june|
|July||52°F/65°F||good weather||Bondi beach in july|
|August||54°F/67°F||good weather||Bondi beach in august|
|September||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Bondi beach in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Bondi beach in october|
|November||67°F/76°F||good weather||Bondi beach in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||good weather||Bondi beach in december|
Weather and climate in Bondi beach
- Between the months of january and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bondi beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bondi beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.