Best time to go to Cavtat Average weather of Cavtat, Croatia
Get the most favorable time to visit Cavtat in Croatia from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cavtat?
When is the best time to go to Cavtat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cavtat are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Cavtat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Cavtat in january|
|bad weather||Cavtat in february|
|tolerable weather||Cavtat in march|
|good weather||Cavtat in april|
|good weather||Cavtat in may|
|good weather||Cavtat in june|
|perfect weather||Cavtat in july|
|perfect weather||Cavtat in august|
|good weather||Cavtat in september|
|good weather||Cavtat in october|
|tolerable weather||Cavtat in november|
|bad weather||Cavtat in december|
Weather and climate in Cavtat
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 9.9in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains in february about 8in.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains in march about 6in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 5.6in each month.
- In november the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 8.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cavtat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cavtat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Cavtat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved