Best time to go to Arnarstapi Average weather of Arnarstapi, Iceland
Discover the best time to go to Arnarstapi in Iceland from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Arnarstapi?
When is the best time to go to Arnarstapi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The coldest months are February and March
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Arnarstapi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in january|
|February||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in february|
|March||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in march|
|April||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in april|
|May||43°F/45°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in may|
|June||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Arnarstapi in june|
|July||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Arnarstapi in july|
|August||52°F/54°F||bad weather||Arnarstapi in august|
|September||49°F/50°F||bad weather||Arnarstapi in september|
|October||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in october|
|November||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in november|
|December||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Arnarstapi in december|
Weather and climate in Arnarstapi
- Between january and may the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 8.1in each month.
- From october to december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 50°F and it rains in december about 6.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arnarstapi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arnarstapi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.