Best time to go to Kopavogur Average weather of Kopavogur, Iceland
Discover the very best time to visit Kopavogur in Iceland from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kopavogur?
When is the best time to go to Kopavogur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Kopavogur are July and August
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kopavogur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in january|
|February||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in february|
|March||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in march|
|April||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in april|
|May||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in may|
|June||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Kopavogur in june|
|July||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kopavogur in july|
|August||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kopavogur in august|
|September||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Kopavogur in september|
|October||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in october|
|November||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in november|
|December||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Kopavogur in december|
Weather and climate in Kopavogur
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and, in august, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 61°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 50°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kopavogur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kopavogur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.