Best time to go to Patreksfjörður Average weather of Patreksfjörður, Iceland
Discover the perfect time to visit Patreksfjörður in Iceland from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Patreksfjörður?
When is the best time to go to Patreksfjörður? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The coldest months are March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, October and December
Annual weather in Patreksfjörður
For full information about the climate and weather in Patreksfjörður a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in january|
|February||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in february|
|March||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in march|
|April||31°F/36°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in april|
|May||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in may|
|June||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in june|
|July||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Patreksfjörður in july|
|August||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Patreksfjörður in august|
|September||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in september|
|October||34°F/40°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in october|
|November||31°F/34°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in november|
|December||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Patreksfjörður in december|
Weather and climate in Patreksfjörður
- Between january and june the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and, in june, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 18% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°F and it rains about 35% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Patreksfjörður
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Patreksfjörður: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.