Best time to go to Skye Average weather of Skye, Scotland
Discover the most favorable time to visit Skye in Scotland from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Skye?
When is the best time to go to Skye? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Skye are June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Skye
For full information about the climate and weather in Skye a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/45°F||very bad weather||Skye in january|
|February||43°F/45°F||very bad weather||Skye in february|
|March||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Skye in march|
|April||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Skye in april|
|May||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Skye in may|
|June||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Skye in june|
|July||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Skye in july|
|August||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Skye in august|
|September||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Skye in september|
|October||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Skye in october|
|November||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Skye in november|
|December||45°F/47°F||very bad weather||Skye in december|
Weather and climate in Skye
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 8.9in each month.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in may about 6.5in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 9.1in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Skye
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Skye: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.