Best time to go to Flatey island Average weather of Flatey island, Iceland
Get the perfect time to visit Flatey island in Iceland from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Flatey island?
When is the best time to go to Flatey island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Flatey island is July
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and September
Annual weather in Flatey island
For full information about the climate and weather in Flatey island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/36°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in january|
|February||31°F/36°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in february|
|March||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in march|
|April||34°F/40°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in april|
|May||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in may|
|June||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Flatey island in june|
|July||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Flatey island in july|
|August||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Flatey island in august|
|September||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Flatey island in september|
|October||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in october|
|November||34°F/38°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in november|
|December||31°F/34°F||very bad weather||Flatey island in december|
Weather and climate in Flatey island
Flatey island enjoys a tundra climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Flatey island is 43°F (ranging from 34°F in december to 56°F in july). Annual rainfall is 40in, with a minimum of 2in in july and a maximum of 4.7in in september.
- From january to may the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 58°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in june.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in july about 2in.
- From august to september the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 4.7in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 34°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Flatey island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Flatey island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Flatey island
Chargement en cours
Legend: Flatey island other locations