Best time to go to Grindavík Average weather of Grindavík, Iceland
Discover the most favorable time to go to Grindavík in Iceland from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Grindavík?
When is the best time to go to Grindavík? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- March is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Grindavík a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in january|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in february|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in march|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in april|
|bad weather||Grindavík in may|
|bad weather||Grindavík in june|
|bad weather||Grindavík in july|
|bad weather||Grindavík in august|
|bad weather||Grindavík in september|
|bad weather||Grindavík in october|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in november|
|very bad weather||Grindavík in december|
Weather and climate in Grindavík
- From january to april the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in june about 2.3in.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 3.6in.
- From september to october the climate is not good. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and it rains about 4.6in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Iceland
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Grindavík
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Grindavík: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Iceland: get the best price!
Map of Iceland
Grindavík appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved