Best time to go to Keflavík Average weather of Keflavík, Iceland
Discover the most favorable time to go to Keflavík in Iceland from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Keflavík?
When is the best time to go to Keflavík? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Keflavík are July and August
- The coldest months are February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, March and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Keflavík a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in january|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in february|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in march|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in april|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in may|
|bad weather||Keflavík in june|
|tolerable weather||Keflavík in july|
|tolerable weather||Keflavík in august|
|bad weather||Keflavík in september|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in october|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in november|
|very bad weather||Keflavík in december|
Weather and climate in Keflavík
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 43°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 2.7in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains in june about 1.4in.
- From july to august the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in august, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 41°F°C and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Keflavík
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Keflavík: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iceland
Keflavík appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.