Best time to go to Ólafsvík Average weather of Ólafsvík, Iceland
Get the perfect time to go to Ólafsvík in Iceland from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ólafsvík?
When is the best time to go to Ólafsvík? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The coldest months are February and March
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
Annual weather in Ólafsvík
For full information about the climate and weather in Ólafsvík a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in january|
|February||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in february|
|March||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in march|
|April||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in april|
|May||43°F/45°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in may|
|June||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Ólafsvík in june|
|July||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Ólafsvík in july|
|August||52°F/54°F||bad weather||Ólafsvík in august|
|September||49°F/50°F||bad weather||Ólafsvík in september|
|October||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in october|
|November||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in november|
|December||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Ólafsvík in december|
Weather and climate in Ólafsvík
- Between january and may the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 45°F and, in may, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains in september about 8.1in.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 40°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ólafsvík
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ólafsvík: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.