Best time to go to Vogar Average weather of Vogar, Iceland
Get the most favorable time to visit Vogar in Iceland from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Vogar?
When is the best time to go to Vogar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Vogar are July and August
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Vogar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Vogar in january|
|February||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Vogar in february|
|March||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Vogar in march|
|April||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Vogar in april|
|May||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Vogar in may|
|June||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Vogar in june|
|July||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Vogar in july|
|August||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Vogar in august|
|September||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Vogar in september|
|October||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Vogar in october|
|November||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Vogar in november|
|December||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Vogar in december|
Weather and climate in Vogar
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 32% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 54°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vogar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vogar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.