Best time to go to Mosfellsbaer Average weather of Mosfellsbaer, Iceland
Find the very best time to visit Mosfellsbaer in Iceland from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mosfellsbaer?
When is the best time to go to Mosfellsbaer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Mosfellsbaer are July and August
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
Annual weather in Mosfellsbaer
For full information about the climate and weather in Mosfellsbaer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in january|
|February||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in february|
|March||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in march|
|April||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in april|
|May||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in may|
|June||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in june|
|July||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Mosfellsbaer in july|
|August||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Mosfellsbaer in august|
|September||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in september|
|October||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in october|
|November||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in november|
|December||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Mosfellsbaer in december|
Weather and climate in Mosfellsbaer
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 43°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains about 17% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 22% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- From october to december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 50°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mosfellsbaer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mosfellsbaer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mosfellsbaer
Find out when Mosfellsbaer has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mosfellsbaer
- Very low season in Mosfellsbaer
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Low season in Mosfellsbaer
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Mosfellsbaer
The number of visitors to Mosfellsbaer is high in: June and September.
- Peak season in Mosfellsbaer
The largest number of tourists visiting Mosfellsbaer is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Mosfellsbaer month by month
Best time for low prices in Mosfellsbaer
Average prices of hotels in Mosfellsbaer month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Mosfellsbaer. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.