Best time to go to Ísafjörður Average weather of Ísafjörður, Iceland
Find the best time to go to Ísafjörður in Iceland from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Ísafjörður?
When is the best time to go to Ísafjörður? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The coldest months are February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ísafjörður a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in january|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in february|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in march|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in april|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in may|
|bad weather||Ísafjörður in june|
|bad weather||Ísafjörður in july|
|bad weather||Ísafjörður in august|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in september|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in october|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in november|
|very bad weather||Ísafjörður in december|
Weather and climate in Ísafjörður
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 40°F in average and it rains about 32% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 45°F°C and, in september, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 29°F and, in december, 14 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ísafjörður
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ísafjörður: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iceland
Ísafjörður appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.