Best time to go to Karystos Average weather of Karystos, Greece
Discover the best time to go to Karystos in Greece from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Karystos?
When is the best time to go to Karystos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karystos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Karystos has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Karystos
For full information about the climate and weather in Karystos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Karystos in january|
|February||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Karystos in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Karystos in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Karystos in april|
|May||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Karystos in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Karystos in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Karystos in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Karystos in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Karystos in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Karystos in october|
|November||59°F/65°F||good weather||Karystos in november|
|December||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Karystos in december|
Weather and climate in Karystos
Karystos enjoys a hot-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Karystos is 72°F (ranging from 56°F in january to 88°F in august). Annual rainfall is 23in, with a minimum of 0.2in in august and a maximum of 3.5in in december.
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
- Between february and march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 11% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and september the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karystos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karystos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Karystos
Chargement en cours
Legend: Karystos other locations