Best time to go to Nea Artaki Average weather of Nea Artaki, Greece
Get the very best time to go to Nea Artaki in Greece from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Nea Artaki?
When is the best time to go to Nea Artaki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nea Artaki are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- August is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nea Artaki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Nea Artaki in january|
|tolerable weather||Nea Artaki in february|
|tolerable weather||Nea Artaki in march|
|good weather||Nea Artaki in april|
|perfect weather||Nea Artaki in may|
|perfect weather||Nea Artaki in june|
|perfect weather||Nea Artaki in july|
|perfect weather||Nea Artaki in august|
|perfect weather||Nea Artaki in september|
|good weather||Nea Artaki in october|
|good weather||Nea Artaki in november|
|tolerable weather||Nea Artaki in december|
Weather and climate in Nea Artaki
- In the month of january the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains about 38% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in march about 2.6in.
- In the month of april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average.
- From may to september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains in november about 1.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 3.6in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nea Artaki
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nea Artaki: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Nea Artaki appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved