Best time to go to Thessaloniki Average weather of Thessaloniki, Greece
Discover the perfect time to visit Thessaloniki in Greece from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Thessaloniki?
When is the best time to go to Thessaloniki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thessaloniki are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, May and December
- The best months for swimming are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Thessaloniki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Thessaloniki in january|
|bad weather||Thessaloniki in february|
|tolerable weather||Thessaloniki in march|
|good weather||Thessaloniki in april|
|good weather||Thessaloniki in may|
|good weather||Thessaloniki in june|
|perfect weather||Thessaloniki in july|
|perfect weather||Thessaloniki in august|
|perfect weather||Thessaloniki in september|
|good weather||Thessaloniki in october|
|tolerable weather||Thessaloniki in november|
|very bad weather||Thessaloniki in december|
Weather and climate in Thessaloniki
- From january to february the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 54°F.
- In march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in june, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- Between september and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thessaloniki
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thessaloniki: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Thessaloniki appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved