Best time to go to Korčula Island Average weather of Korčula Island, Croatian islands
Discover the very best time to visit Korčula Island in Croatia from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Korčula Island?
When is the best time to go to Korčula Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Korčula Island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Korčula Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Korčula Island in january|
|February||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Korčula Island in february|
|March||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Korčula Island in march|
|April||58°F/63°F||good weather||Korčula Island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Korčula Island in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Korčula Island in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Korčula Island in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Korčula Island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Korčula Island in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Korčula Island in october|
|November||59°F/63°F||good weather||Korčula Island in november|
|December||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Korčula Island in december|
Weather and climate in Korčula Island
- Between january and february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains in february about 2.4in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in april about 2.1in.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 32% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Korčula Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Korčula Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.