Best time to go to Brač Average weather of Brač, Croatian islands
Discover the most favorable time to go to Brač in Croatian islands from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Brač?
When is the best time to go to Brač? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brač are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Brač a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Brač in january|
|bad weather||Brač in february|
|tolerable weather||Brač in march|
|good weather||Brač in april|
|good weather||Brač in may|
|good weather||Brač in june|
|perfect weather||Brač in july|
|perfect weather||Brač in august|
|good weather||Brač in september|
|good weather||Brač in october|
|good weather||Brač in november|
|bad weather||Brač in december|
Weather and climate in Brač
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in june about 1.7in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 30% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 3.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brač
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brač: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.