Best time to go to Žirje island Average weather of Žirje island, Croatian islands
Get the very best time to visit Žirje island in Croatian islands from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Žirje island?
When is the best time to go to Žirje island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Žirje island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Žirje island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Žirje island in january|
|February||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Žirje island in february|
|March||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Žirje island in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Žirje island in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Žirje island in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Žirje island in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Žirje island in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Žirje island in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||good weather||Žirje island in september|
|October||59°F/68°F||good weather||Žirje island in october|
|November||54°F/61°F||good weather||Žirje island in november|
|December||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Žirje island in december|
Weather and climate in Žirje island
- Between january and february the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 4.6in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in october about 5.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Žirje island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Žirje island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.