Best time to go to Drvenik Veliki island Average weather of Drvenik Veliki island, Croatian islands
Get the most favorable time to visit Drvenik Veliki island in Croatian islands from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Drvenik Veliki island?
When is the best time to go to Drvenik Veliki island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Drvenik Veliki island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Drvenik Veliki island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Drvenik Veliki island in january|
|February||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Drvenik Veliki island in february|
|March||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Drvenik Veliki island in march|
|April||58°F/63°F||good weather||Drvenik Veliki island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Drvenik Veliki island in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Drvenik Veliki island in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Drvenik Veliki island in july|
|August||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Drvenik Veliki island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Drvenik Veliki island in september|
|October||63°F/68°F||good weather||Drvenik Veliki island in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Drvenik Veliki island in november|
|December||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Drvenik Veliki island in december|
Weather and climate in Drvenik Veliki island
- Between january and february the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C.
- In march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 21% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 77°F.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 28% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains about 28% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Drvenik Veliki island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Drvenik Veliki island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.