Best time to go to Čiovo island Average weather of Čiovo island, Croatian islands
Get the best time to visit Čiovo island in Croatian islands from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Čiovo island?
When is the best time to go to Čiovo island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Čiovo island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Čiovo island
For full information about the climate and weather in Čiovo island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Čiovo island in january|
|February||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Čiovo island in february|
|March||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Čiovo island in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Čiovo island in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Čiovo island in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Čiovo island in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Čiovo island in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Čiovo island in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||good weather||Čiovo island in september|
|October||59°F/68°F||good weather||Čiovo island in october|
|November||54°F/61°F||good weather||Čiovo island in november|
|December||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Čiovo island in december|
Weather and climate in Čiovo island
- From january to february the climate is not good. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in march about 3.6in.
- From april to june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- From september to october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Čiovo island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Čiovo island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.