Best time to go to Hvar Island Average weather of Hvar Island, Croatian islands
Discover the very best time to visit Hvar Island in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Hvar Island?
When is the best time to go to Hvar Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hvar Island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Hvar Island has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Hvar Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Hvar Island in january|
|February||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Hvar Island in february|
|March||54°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Hvar Island in march|
|April||58°F/61°F||good weather||Hvar Island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Hvar Island in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Hvar Island in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Hvar Island in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Hvar Island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Hvar Island in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Hvar Island in october|
|November||59°F/61°F||good weather||Hvar Island in november|
|December||52°F/54°F||bad weather||Hvar Island in december|
Weather and climate in Hvar Island
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in march about 0.6in.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 22% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains about 19% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hvar Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hvar Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.