Best time to go to Biševo island Average weather of Biševo island, Croatian islands
Get the very best time to visit Biševo island in Croatian islands from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Biševo island?
When is the best time to go to Biševo island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biševo island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Biševo island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Biševo island in january|
|February||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Biševo island in february|
|March||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Biševo island in march|
|April||59°F/61°F||good weather||Biševo island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Biševo island in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Biševo island in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Biševo island in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Biševo island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||good weather||Biševo island in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Biševo island in october|
|November||59°F/63°F||good weather||Biševo island in november|
|December||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Biševo island in december|
Weather and climate in Biševo island
- From january to february the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in february about 2.1in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.7in.
- From september to november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 35% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains in december about 2.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Biševo island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Biševo island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.