Best time to go to Mljet Average weather of Mljet, Croatian islands
Find the very best time to visit Mljet in Croatian islands from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Mljet?
When is the best time to go to Mljet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mljet are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Mljet
For full information about the climate and weather in Mljet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Mljet in january|
|February||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Mljet in february|
|March||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Mljet in march|
|April||58°F/63°F||good weather||Mljet in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Mljet in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Mljet in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mljet in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mljet in august|
|September||72°F/77°F||good weather||Mljet in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Mljet in october|
|November||59°F/63°F||good weather||Mljet in november|
|December||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Mljet in december|
Weather and climate in Mljet
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 63°F.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 24% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains in may about 4in.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in november about 7.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 65°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mljet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mljet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Mljet
Average prices of hotels in Mljet month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Mljet. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.