Best time to go to Prvić island Average weather of Prvić island, Croatian islands
Find the very best time to go to Prvić island in Croatian islands from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Prvić island?
When is the best time to go to Prvić island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Prvić island are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Prvić island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Prvić island in january|
|February||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Prvić island in february|
|March||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Prvić island in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Prvić island in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||good weather||Prvić island in may|
|June||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Prvić island in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Prvić island in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Prvić island in august|
|September||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Prvić island in september|
|October||63°F/68°F||good weather||Prvić island in october|
|November||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Prvić island in november|
|December||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Prvić island in december|
Weather and climate in Prvić island
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 61°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between april and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 72°F.
- From july to august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in august about 0.7in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In november the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 34% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains in december about 3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Prvić island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Prvić island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.