Best time to go to Split Average weather of Split, Croatia
Get the best time to visit Split in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Split?
When is the best time to go to Split? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Split are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Split a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Split in january|
|bad weather||Split in february|
|tolerable weather||Split in march|
|good weather||Split in april|
|good weather||Split in may|
|perfect weather||Split in june|
|perfect weather||Split in july|
|perfect weather||Split in august|
|perfect weather||Split in september|
|good weather||Split in october|
|tolerable weather||Split in november|
|bad weather||Split in december|
Weather and climate in Split
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 63°F and, in february, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in june about 2.6in.
- From july to august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 10% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in october about 2.7in.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 4.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 65°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Split
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Split: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Split appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Croatia
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved