Best time to go to Lopud island Average weather of Lopud island, Croatian islands
Find the most favorable time to go to Lopud island in Croatian islands from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Lopud island?
When is the best time to go to Lopud island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lopud island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Lopud island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Lopud island in january|
|February||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Lopud island in february|
|March||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Lopud island in march|
|April||58°F/61°F||good weather||Lopud island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Lopud island in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lopud island in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lopud island in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lopud island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lopud island in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Lopud island in october|
|November||58°F/61°F||good weather||Lopud island in november|
|December||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Lopud island in december|
Weather and climate in Lopud island
- Between january and february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 29% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F.
- Between april and june the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains in june about 1.5in.
- From july to august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in august, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is good. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 61°F and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lopud island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lopud island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.