Best time to go to Vis island Average weather of Vis island, Croatian islands
Find the best time to visit Vis island in Croatian islands from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Vis island?
When is the best time to go to Vis island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vis island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Vis island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Vis island in january|
|February||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Vis island in february|
|March||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Vis island in march|
|April||59°F/61°F||good weather||Vis island in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Vis island in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Vis island in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Vis island in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Vis island in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||good weather||Vis island in september|
|October||65°F/68°F||good weather||Vis island in october|
|November||59°F/63°F||good weather||Vis island in november|
|December||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Vis island in december|
Weather and climate in Vis island
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From march to april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 2in each month.
- From may to june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in june about 1.5in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in august, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in november about 3.6in.
- In december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vis island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vis island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.