Best time to go to Makarska Average weather of Makarska, Croatia
Discover the best time to visit Makarska in Croatia from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Makarska?
When is the best time to go to Makarska? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Makarska are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Makarska a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Makarska in january|
|very bad weather||Makarska in february|
|very bad weather||Makarska in march|
|tolerable weather||Makarska in april|
|tolerable weather||Makarska in may|
|good weather||Makarska in june|
|good weather||Makarska in july|
|perfect weather||Makarska in august|
|good weather||Makarska in september|
|good weather||Makarska in october|
|bad weather||Makarska in november|
|very bad weather||Makarska in december|
Weather and climate in Makarska
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 38°F and it rains in february about 4.6in.
- In march the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- From may to october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains in october about 3.5in.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains in november about 5.8in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 45°F°C and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Makarska
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Makarska: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Makarska appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.