Best time to go to Guapiles Average weather of Guapiles, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to go to Guapiles in Costa Rica from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Guapiles?
When is the best time to go to Guapiles? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guapiles are April and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, June, July, August, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guapiles a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in january|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in february|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in march|
|good weather||Guapiles in april|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in may|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in june|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in july|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in august|
|good weather||Guapiles in september|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in october|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in november|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in december|
Weather and climate in Guapiles
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in march about 4.9in.
- Between april and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 56% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guapiles
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guapiles: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Guapiles appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.