Best time to go to Guapiles Average weather of Guapiles, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to go to Guapiles in Costa Rica from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Guapiles?
When is the best time to go to Guapiles? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guapiles are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guapiles a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Guapiles in january|
|good weather||Guapiles in february|
|good weather||Guapiles in march|
|good weather||Guapiles in april|
|good weather||Guapiles in may|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in june|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in july|
|good weather||Guapiles in august|
|good weather||Guapiles in september|
|good weather||Guapiles in october|
|tolerable weather||Guapiles in november|
|good weather||Guapiles in december|
Weather and climate in Guapiles
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in march about 7in.
- Between april and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guapiles
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guapiles: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Guapiles appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved