Best time to go to Dominical Average weather of Dominical, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to go to Dominical in Costa Rica from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Dominical?
When is the best time to go to Dominical? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dominical are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dominical a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/83°F||good weather||Dominical in january|
|February||67°F/85°F||good weather||Dominical in february|
|March||67°F/85°F||good weather||Dominical in march|
|April||67°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Dominical in april|
|May||65°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dominical in may|
|June||63°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dominical in june|
|July||63°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dominical in july|
|August||65°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dominical in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||very bad weather||Dominical in september|
|October||67°F/77°F||very bad weather||Dominical in october|
|November||67°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Dominical in november|
|December||67°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Dominical in december|
Weather and climate in Dominical
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 12.2in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 77°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dominical
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dominical: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.