Best time to go to Uvita Average weather of Uvita, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Uvita in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Uvita?
When is the best time to go to Uvita? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Uvita are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Uvita a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Uvita in january|
|good weather||Uvita in february|
|good weather||Uvita in march|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in april|
|very bad weather||Uvita in may|
|very bad weather||Uvita in june|
|very bad weather||Uvita in july|
|very bad weather||Uvita in august|
|very bad weather||Uvita in september|
|very bad weather||Uvita in october|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in november|
|good weather||Uvita in december|
Weather and climate in Uvita
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 44% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and you can expect to have 10.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 88% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 64% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Uvita
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Uvita: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Uvita appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.