When is the best time to go to Uvita?
When is the best time to go to Uvita? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Uvita are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, August and December
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Uvita a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||14°C/29°C||107mm||good weather||Uvita in january|
|February||14°C/30°C||91mm||good weather||Uvita in february|
|March||15°C/31°C||118mm||tolerable weather||Uvita in march|
|April||16°C/30°C||346mm||tolerable weather||Uvita in april|
|May||18°C/28°C||827mm||very bad weather||Uvita in may|
|June||17°C/27°C||923mm||very bad weather||Uvita in june|
|July||16°C/27°C||913mm||very bad weather||Uvita in july|
|August||17°C/28°C||857mm||very bad weather||Uvita in august|
|September||17°C/27°C||861mm||very bad weather||Uvita in september|
|October||17°C/27°C||956mm||very bad weather||Uvita in october|
|November||15°C/27°C||496mm||tolerable weather||Uvita in november|
|December||14°C/28°C||216mm||tolerable weather||Uvita in december|
Weather and climate in Uvita
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 34°C and it rains about 54% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 16°C and you can expect to have 346mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 32°C and it rains about 97% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and it rains about 80% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Uvita
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Uvita: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Uvita appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.