Best time to go to Uvita Average weather of Uvita, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Uvita in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Uvita?
When is the best time to go to Uvita? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Uvita are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, August and December
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Uvita a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Uvita in january|
|good weather||Uvita in february|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in march|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in april|
|very bad weather||Uvita in may|
|very bad weather||Uvita in june|
|very bad weather||Uvita in july|
|very bad weather||Uvita in august|
|very bad weather||Uvita in september|
|very bad weather||Uvita in october|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in november|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in december|
Weather and climate in Uvita
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 34°C and it rains about 54% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 16°C and you can expect to have 346mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 32°C and it rains about 97% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and it rains about 80% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Uvita
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Uvita: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Uvita appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved