Best time to go to Uvita Average weather of Uvita, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Uvita in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Uvita?
When is the best time to go to Uvita? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Uvita are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Uvita a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Uvita in january|
|perfect weather||Uvita in february|
|perfect weather||Uvita in march|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in april|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in may|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in june|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in july|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in august|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in september|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in october|
|tolerable weather||Uvita in november|
|good weather||Uvita in december|
Weather and climate in Uvita
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 17% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 77% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 39% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Uvita
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Uvita: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Uvita appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.