Best time to go to San Isidro Average weather of San Isidro, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to visit San Isidro in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to San Isidro?
When is the best time to go to San Isidro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Isidro are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in San Isidro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Isidro in january|
|good weather||San Isidro in february|
|good weather||San Isidro in march|
|tolerable weather||San Isidro in april|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in may|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in june|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in july|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in august|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in september|
|very bad weather||San Isidro in october|
|tolerable weather||San Isidro in november|
|good weather||San Isidro in december|
Weather and climate in San Isidro
- From january to february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in february, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F.
- Between may and november the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 88% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Isidro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Isidro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
San Isidro appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved